Maximizing the Up-Time in Your Lab While Reducing Costs of Ownership with the Innovative Cary 3500
Flexible UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
Register for this free webcast at: www.spectroscopyonline.com/spec_p/up-time
UV-Vis spectroscopy is a mature technology used to analyze, characterize, and quantify pharmaceutical and biological samples such as active pharmaceutical ingredients, DNA/RNA, and proteins for many decades. The use of UV-Vis has been limited by the workflow needed to make these measurements efficiently. The recent advances in UV-Vis spectroscopy focus on enhancing laboratory productivity, offering ease of use, and providing multiple accessories designed specifically for application needs. Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical materials have become more sophisticated in life science research across fields (such as cancer research, drug development, vaccines, and quality control in regulated environments). The technology used for the analysis should evolve, too. This webinar will highlight the benefit of the new Agilent Cary 3500 Flexible UV-Vis spectrophotometer and its capabilities in improving workflows in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key Learning Objectives
• The use of the innovative double beam Cary 3500 Flexible UV-Vis spectrophotometer for analyzing liquid and solid samples: Inherited wide linear dynamic range allows direct measurements of highly absorbing samples, minimizing sample preparation time and
increasing the efficiency and accuracy of the analysis.
• Use variable pathlength length cell holder to measure impurities in ethanol as outlined in pharmacopeias (UPS, EP, and JP)
• Use solid sample accessory kit to determine spectral transmission measurements of plastic pharmaceutical containers in accordance with USP <671>.
Who Should Attend
• Pharma/biopharma QA/QC laboratory analysts and laboratory managers
• Chemical and Energy laboratory analysis and laboratory
• Scientist and post-graduates
Agilent Technologies Armenia